- Seeker: [off-screen] But how can this be? You can not be Ahmis. You were killed long ago.
- Ahmis: [off-screen] And yet, I move.
- Seeker: But you... your Spirits were luminous. Your ideas... luminous.
- Ahmis: Not so luminous to keep me out of chains.
- Seeker: Because you strayed! Betrayed the oldest teachings of Shen! Created a Spirit which was itself a Maker.
- Seeker: A mockery of the Continuum!
- Ahmis: I... am not that Maker, anymore.
- Seeker: Bahh. Don't waste your breath: I'm not your judge. I'm just a Seeker.
- Seeker: The lowest-ranking Seeker onboard, in fact.
- Seeker: Perhaps because of this, I have been given an honor as we return to Circle's End.
The Colegium have asked me to deliver a message to you.
- Ahmis: And what message is th
- [the Seeker whacks Ahmis with his staff with a KRAKKKKK]