- Once upon a time, there were three Fillipods who lived together in a rent-controlled condo on the far side of the valley.
- They were called "The Fillipods Gruff," as that was the improv name they performed under on open-mic night.
- On the other side of the valley was a massive slam poetry competition, held once a decade, and they were desperate to do it.
- "Perhaps one of us could win, and pay off our rent-controlled condo for the year"!
- They all agreed that would be spectacular...
- ... as it also came with super cool trophies, and gift certificates for small-batch, cold-brew coffee and kombucha.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.