- Nosh: Freedo, this is my captain, to whom I owe several life debts.
- Freedo: Captain Taneel, it's a pleasure.
- Taneel: For me too. A friend of Nosh's is a friend of mine.
- Freedo: After we left Veetan school for our walkabouts I'd hoped he'd crew with someone like you.
- Taneel: He's more than crew to me, he's family.
- Nosh: But without teenage rebellion phase, I do dishes and laundry willingly.
- Freedo: Well, it was nice of you to stop by, but I'm afraid you both should leave.
- Nosh: Ooh, you have girl Veetan coming here for play twister while drinking grape soda?
- Taneel: Is that true? No doubt you serve cupcakes and milkshakes too.
- Freedo: Cupcakes and milkshakes? Only as a proposal for marriage.
- Freedo: But no. It's because there are a group of Klocknocks who want to kill me.
- Nosh: You try and ask politely them not to?
- Freedo: They usually have a hard time hearing me over their gunfire.
- Nosh: I feel same when captain falls asleep on deck. Louder than sawing logs on loose aluminium roof.
- Taneel: I. Do. Not. Snore.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.