- Fernando: ... And that's the sound of the tertiary power supply failing.
- Taneel: How about the Drive?
- Fernando: It's mostly useless without navigation.
- Fernando: And even if we didn't stumble into a black hole we'd be dead long before we reached the next inhabited world.
- Nosh: On bright side, local star system is lovely this time of year!
- Orla: Scans of the single orbiting planet show an atmosphere that dissolves human flesh and a strange space-time signature that indicates severe existence instability throughout the region.
- Nosh: So is unique fixer-upper opportunity.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.